Numlock is looking for an AppDynamics Sales Engineer to join its team. To be a successful Sales Engineer at AppDynamics, he/ she will need to have experience in a sales engineer or customer-facing role, and be passionate about technical sales and working with customers. Ideally, he/ she is ambitious and self-motivated, has experience with application performance management technologies and techniques, Cloud and Big Data technologies.
- Responsible for providing world-class pre-sales technical support to the sales team;
- Working directly with customers, be the subject matter expert on application performance management and AppDynamics;
- Responsible for delivering product demonstrations that directly address customer pain and emphasize AppDynamics' industry leading APM solutions;
- During the sales cycle, lead the proof of concepts, demonstrating AppDynamics' ability to meet and exceed customer requirements, often in the customer's production environment;
- Work directly with the Company's product management, engineering, customer success, and marketing teams to share his/ her knowledge and experiences to ultimately improve the business and the customers' success.
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines, including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts;
- Experience with Unix/ Linux/ Windows shell scripting;
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts; ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts;
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today's application architectures; ability to understand SQL;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers;
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high emotional IQ;
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities and POCs concurrently;
- Highly coachable person with a strong desire to improve and grow as a professional;
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques;
- Experience with Cloud and Big Data technologies;
- Experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.;
- Experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components, such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("AppDynamics Sales Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.