Application Engineer Intern/ Contractor for Calibre product line will help customer’s design teams and CAD teams solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.
- Work closely with Calibre customers to resolve their usage and flow issues and manage their requests for flow development and support;
- Solve challenging layout and circuit verification issues in the most advanced nodes;
- Design, implement and deploy CAD solutions on top of Calibre flows to help customers in their flow development;
- Collaborate with worldwide support organization to communicate the current activities and align to the global strategy;
- Participate in creating user related content (packaged test cases, rules, sample flow illustrations).
- BSc/ MSc in Electrical Engineering;
- Physical verification, DRC/LVS experience;
- Understanding of physical layout and related verification issues;
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge using Siemens tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D or their equivalent;
- Expertise of DFM methodology and related design flows;
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl/ Perl/ Python.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Siemens Industry Software CJSC (former Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC) is a subsidiary of Siemens EDA USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.