Evocabank is looking for a AS Bank System Administrator. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team, high sense of responsibility, and knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Responsible for user registration and provision of access;
- Responsible for access management of AS Bank system users;
- Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance of system and necessary modules on workstations;
- Create AS Bank system’s document frameworks and printing samples;
- Create AS Bank system user reports;
- Create OLAP report templates;
- Manage OLAP sub-system formulas and data structure;
- Present problems and suggestions to manager regarding AS Bank system operation and maintenance.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Sciences or other technical fields;
- At least 1 year of professional experience as an AS Bank System Administrator;
- Excellent knowledge of the functionality of the AS Bank system;
- Good knowledge of AS Bank system user reports creation;
- Strong practical mind;
- Ability to work in teams, strong communication skills;
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility;
- Good knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or English language in PDF to: email@example.com
indicating "AS Bank System Administrator" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favourable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.