Checchi and Company Consulting, an international development firm based in the United States, is implementing the USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project. The purpose of the Integrity Project is to reduce opportunities for corruption and reinforce public demand for improved governance and accountability in Armenia by strengthening corruption prevention institutions and integrity systems, supporting the implementation of specific legal-regulatory measures for corruption prevention, and facilitating a collective action approach to hold local entities engaged in corruption prevention mutually accountable.
Checchi is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Asset Declarations Analyst to closely work with the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) commissioners and with the members of the department of asset declarations to conduct everyday analysis of asset declarations.
The Asset Declarations Analyst will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the CPC in the following areas:
- Collect all required information/ data for analysis of asset declarations;
- Identify the state intuitions where the information inquires need to be sent and additional information received;
- Develop master list of questions submitted to the declarant for collecting additional information or justification for certain aspects of provided data;
- Prepare recommendations for situational declarations;
- Prepare justification for additional inquiries to the Central Bank, when it is required;
- Conduct comparative analysis of data provided in declaration, collected from other stat institutions;
- Draft conclusions based on the analysis of asset declarations;
- Train and mentor new CPC civil servant staff in above-mentioned areas and assist/ participate in CPC efforts at transitioning this function to full-time civil servant staff.
- Report on state institutional procedures for sending and receiving inquiries related to asset declaration analysis;
- Report, including recommendations, on situational declarations;
- Handbook on preparing inquiries for asset declarations;
- 6 trainings conducted for new CPC staff charged with analyzing asset declarations.
- College degree and at least 5 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis and/ or audit;
- At least 3 years of experience doing financial analysis at a bank or other financial institutions;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Critical mindset;
- Communication skills;
- High standards of ethics;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to solve complex problems.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Asset Declarations Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.