Checchi and Company Consulting, an international development firm based in the United States, is implementing the USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project. The purpose of the Integrity Project is to reduce opportunities for corruption and reinforce public demand for improved governance and accountability in Armenia by strengthening corruption prevention institutions and integrity systems, supporting the implementation of specific legal-regulatory measures for corruption prevention, and facilitating a collective action approach to hold local entities engaged in corruption prevention mutually accountable.
Checchi is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Asset Declarations Business Systems Analyst and Advisor to closely work with the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) commissioners and with the members of the department of asset declarations to conduct everyday analysis of asset declarations.
The Asset Declarations Business Systems Analyst and Advisor will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the CPC in the following areas:
- Support the CPC in establishing an effective system of analysis of asset declarations and assist the CPC in building capacities of the CPC staff on analyzing asset declarations of public officials, in particular;
- Work on everyday basis for assisting in collection of all required information/ data for analysis of asset declarations;
- Identify the state intuitions where the information inquires need to be sent and additional information received;
- Develop master list of questions submitted to the declarant for collecting additional information or justification for certain aspects of provided data;
- Prepare recommendations for situational declarations;
- Prepare justification for additional inquiries to the Central Bank, when it is required;
- Conduct comparative analysis of data provided in declaration, collected from other state institutions;
- Draft conclusions based on the analysis of asset declarations;
- Coordinate work, such as data collection, data usage and tasks among the CPC staff members for the analysis of asset declarations;
- Oversee the step-by-step implementation plan on analyzing asset declarations;
- Provide clear instructions to the CPC staff what kind of data and how needs to be put together for analyzing declarations;
- Review/ supervise the process of analysis and support with improvement.
- Everyday work supervision on asset declaration analysis;
- Recommendations for the improvement of the asset declaration analysis.
- Master's degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in financial analysis and/ or audit;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and investigation skills;
- Critical mindset;
- Communication skills;
- High standards of ethics;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to solve complex problems.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by submitting a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Asset Declarations Business Systems Analyst and Advisor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.