RSM International is looking for an Assistant to Director to assist the company Director with daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Assist in administering the activities and productivity of the international branch;
- Provide training and guidance;
- Create schedules;
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service;
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization;
- Ensure performance goals are met and set;
- Attend and preside over meetings, participate in strategic planning;
- Create presentations for meetings;
- Optional: Assist with online teaching, curriculum building and training.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Technical Sciences (Math, CS, Engineering, etc.);
- Experience working in education settings and/ or curriculum development;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Highly organized and motivated person, with ability to multitask and prioritize in dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone/ online presentation and quick learning skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Assistant to Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.