The Assistant to the Director will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and support activities for the Company to facilitate the efficient operation of the project.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Implement general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing;
- Prepare written responses to enquiries;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and emails;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Assist in the development of presentations for project management proposals;
- Assist in the development of project planning, proposals, budgets, timelines and schedules;
- Provide reports or other information to Director regarding work flow and efficiency.
- Higher education;
- 1-2 years of work experience is preferable;
- Well-organized and excellent at time management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project);
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Ability to travel within or outside the country;
- Ability to accurately handle multiple tasks and related details;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various levels and personality types;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken.
All interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the title of the position ("Assistant to the director") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.