King Mampreh Education Center is looking for an Executive Coordinator. The incumbent will initiate and coordinate marketing, administrative and daily operations of the Educational Center, as well as support General Director to create relationship with existing and new trainer personnel and initiate students/ attendees enrollment into appropriate courses. He/ she will be in charge of all aspects related to King Mampreh Education Center successful growth. This position requires at least 1 year of managerial experience preferably in education sector.
- Support local and international experts and trainers in their need during and before educational programs;
- Constantly monitor the market and prepare reports;
- Proactively interact with trainers and trainees, collect feedbacks and detect problems;
- Organize and coordinate effective marketing campaigns to reach and retain the target audience;
- Plan, organize and coordinate the Center's activity in all events and trainings;
- Organize PR and events to boost the Center's brand;
- Oversee and conduct the Center's e-marketing efforts;
- Support the General Director in day-to-day operations;
- Develop promotional materials and coordinate advertising activities;
- Answer phone calls and inquiries;
- Provide interested parties with relevant information;
- Translate documents from/ into Armenian-English-Russian languages, if necessary;
- Manage outgoing and incoming correspondence;
- Organize the Center's internal and external meetings.
- Degree in Marketing, Management or Languages;
- At least 1 year of experience in a managerial position;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and negotiation skills; proficiency in preparation and delivery of presentations;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Sense of punctuality and diligence;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team;
- Open-minded personality;
- Experience in MS Office, specifically knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of position ("Executive Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
300,000 AMD (Net) plus commission from lead generations