PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for an Assistant/ Receptionist to join its team for a short-term contract. He/ she will provide administrative support to PwC Armenia employees. At the administrative level, he/ she will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls in a professional manner;
- Take and pass on messages;
- Responsible for petty cash and cash-book;
- Responsible for Inventory of fixed assets and inventory books;
- Welcome PwC visitors hospitably and with courtesy;
- Book conference rooms for meetings;
- Keep reception area near and tidy, control newspaper desks;
- Receive and sort the incoming mail/ email;
- Assist Chef Accountant as needed;
- Assist with Marketing activities;
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments;
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients;
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/ or opportunities arise;
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided;
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology;
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Previous experience in the same position for at least 1 year is a must;
- Ability to communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Can-do attitude to work;
- Good time management, stress resistance and flexibility;
- Willingness to learn and develop your technical and soft skills.
Only online applications applied through Workday shall be considered. Link to apply: https://bit.ly/3fcmuul
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.