KPMG Armenia is looking for an Audit Assistant to join its team.
Work to perform includes but is not limited to the following:
- Examine the results of previous audits in order to understand the processes that are specific for the particular client;
- Reconcile account balances per client records to those per confirmation letters;
- Confirm an accurate and complete list of vendors;
- Study methods of accounting for inventories used by the client;
- Conduct an existence test of inventories/ fixed assets/ cash as of the year end;
- Test existing processes and controls of the particular client;
- Assist the team leader in performance of other tasks relevant to audit assistant’s grade.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; honours diploma, MBA, MA is desirable;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Readiness for intensive work and learning;
- Ability to take business trips;
- Ability to work full time;
- Skills to work in a team;
- Skills for analytical work;
- Willingness to develop professionally (ACCA);
- Computer skills: good knowledge of MS Office software.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title (“Audit Assistant”) in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the test.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.