AN Audit is looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented Audit Manager to coordinate and oversee audit activities.
- Understand and execute AN Audit's audit methodology;
- Lead, manage and develop effective audit team;
- Plan and scope audit assignments effectively (in accordance with ISA), allocate audit resources, define deadlines;
- Identify key risks to business objectives, evaluate and test controls in place and identify areas for improvement;
- Produce audit reports to meet the required standard for reporting to senior management;
- Prepare preliminary briefings on findings resulting from audit engagements;
- Coach, support and evaluate the performance of audit team members and review evaluations of audit staff.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years of current and/ or recent financial statement audit experience with demonstrated supervisory experience;
- ACCA or other appropriate certification is desired;
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and Armenian regulations;
- Strong commitment to ethical standards;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Proficiency in English and/ or Russian languages is desired.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Audit Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
AN Audit CJSC was formed in 2004 and provides industry-focused audit and other services. Starting from March 2015, AN Audit CJSC is a member of Nexia International (Nexia). Nexia is a worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms, providing a comprehensive portfolio of audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services.