Deloitte Georgia is looking for a result-oriented specialist, with strong work ethics, who will wish to move to Georgia (Tbilisi), to fill the position of Audit Manager in Audit Department.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of audit engagements;
- Closely work with the team to tackle accounting, auditing, and other issues, while using audit tools and technology;
- Prepare audit strategy;
- Set and monitor budgets;
- Schedule audits;
- Select staff and assign workloads;
- Process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or a related field;
- ACCA certification availability;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- At least 5 years of work experience in auditing, with at least 1 year as a Manager;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complete projects within assigned deadlines and budgets;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information and learn quickly;
- Willingness to travel within Europe and CIS;
- Advanced spoken and written English and Russian language skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Career and professional development oriented mindset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Audit Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus international work experience, as well as extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills.