Deloitte Georgia is looking for a result-oriented specialist, with strong work ethics, who will wish to move to Georgia (Tbilisi), to fill the position of Audit Senior in Audit Department.
- Interact with clients directly to discuss field audit issues;
- Supervise field audit arrangements and assigned staff;
- Work on the design of the approach to audits;
- Perform audit procedures related to clients' financial statements;
- Process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- At least 4 years of work experience in auditing;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complete projects within assigned deadlines and budgets;
- Ability to analyze information and learn quickly;
- Willingness to travel within Europe and CIS;
- Advanced spoken and written Georgian, English and Russian language skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Career and professional development oriented mindset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Audit Senior") in the subject line of the email. The Company thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus international work experience, paid international professional qualification (ACCA or other), as well as extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills.