Ucom is looking for a Base Stations Subsystem Engineer who will ensure the operations and maintenance of the wireless network.
- Responsible for 2G/ 3G/ 4G network base stations and BSC/ RNC controllers operations and maintenance;
- Troubleshoot radio network elements;
- Responsible for new network nodes integration into the system;
- Responsible for implementation of change requests, new features testing and implementation;
- Perform radio network backing up, inventory and other reporting;
- Escalate problems to vendor when necessary and follow-up problems solving.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent field;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Support Engineer in a mobile network environment is desirable;
- Flexible and responsive personality in changing work patterns and demands;
- Thorough and methodical approach to work;
- Acceptable knowledge and skills in business processes;
- Good knowledge in use of IT.
Candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the title of the position ("Base Stations Subsystem Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Ucom is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.