The Branch Director is a key position who is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. He/ she performs everyday planning, provides material resources, property maintenance organization and gives solutions to current issues in a timely manner.
- Plan, organize and supervise the work of the restaurant, organize the cooperation of all the structural units of the restaurant;
- Responsible for the performance of a quality work of all the structural units of the branch;
- Supervise service staff, monitor maintenance of service standards as well as quality of work performed by the overall staff;
- Monitor managers' response to customer complaints and suggestions;
- Organize daily meetings with the Chef cook, managers and service staff to discuss issues and suggestions that arose the previous day;
- Give instructions for the day, as well as on work and division of staff, perform planning on daily basis;
- Participate in the selection of service, cleaning and maintenance personnel, organize their training, perform division of labor;
- Analyze feedback from restaurant customers, analyze complaints, wishes, suggestions, eliminate restaurant performance deficiencies and offer solutions in collaboration with the Service Director;
- Monitor the availability of necessary material resources in the branch;
- Control the cash flow of the restaurant;
- Provide a daily report to the Service Director on the restaurant's condition, costs, and problems.
- Higher education;
- At least 5 years of management experience;
- Ability to lead a team;
- Consistency in work;
- Excellent ability to plan.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Branch Director") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.