"Sard" building chain store is looking for a Brand Manager in the field of electrical equipment and power supply sources. The incumbent will be responsible for improving the value of products brands.
- Develop and plan annually, quarterly and monthly purchase, supply and sales strategy according to the brand;
- Investigate factors and reasons that can positively influence on the sales activities, as well as investigate the types of demands and the reasons of increasing and reducing the demands;
- Ensure implementation of the organization effective activity, increasing the profit of the organization, as well as goods and service competitiveness;
- Monitor the pricing policies and demand for brand competition, define the product position relative to the similar products in local market;
- Perform market analysis; determine the target consumer market segments for product offerings;
- Develop and control promotions processes-sales, advertising, promo actions, etc.;
- Keep up with the latest changes in market trends;
- Monitor the status of the product on the market;
- Elaborate standards according to the categories' performance of the point of sale (POS);
- Carry on negotiations with the managers of the POS;
- Evaluate potential of the POS.
- University degree in Economics or Marketing;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing;
- Core knowledge about marketing, principles of marketing, sales and product planning principles and mechanisms, as well as related subjects such as advertising, consumer behaviour, market research as well as strong understanding of strategic brand building;
- Working knowledge of MS Office; ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications and work with databases;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with experience in dealing with executives at different levels and capacity to articulate the case in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact and draw valid conclusions;
- Good analytical skills;
- Creative and positive personality;
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Brand Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Early applications are encouraged. The vacancy will be closed once the suitable candidate is selected, even before the deadline of application submission.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.