Strategic Development Agency is looking for a Business Consultant to Market Players who will carry out multiple assignments to help meet the overall and specific objectives of the Project related to vocational education, skills and knowledge development in agriculture, tourism/ hospitality, etc.
- Support the Project Management in planning and implementation of the interventions with the private sector;
- Responsible for the capacity building activities and provision of technical support to partner private sector representatives;
- Provide business consultations to project partner organizations and beneficiaries to develop a marketing strategy, business plans, etc.;
- Coordinate and conduct need assessments, researches and different surveys;
- Develop new services/ products considering the needs of the market actors;
- Organize and coordinate meetings with project partners;
- Support the project partners in strengthening the links with potential private sector actors;
- Coordinate the work with project experts;
- Take the responsibility for the effective flow of information between project staff and partners;
- Contribute to the development of project progress reports;
- Carry out other tasks as may be required connected to the Project's implementation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing or a relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in providing business consultations to different market actors;
- Knowledge and experience working with Market System Development (MSD) approach is a plus;
- Experience and skills in working with public and private sectors;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Commercial awareness and analytical skills;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Both team and individual working capacities;
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality and political neutrality;
- Computer literacy with practical experience in Microsoft Office applications, social media skill is an advantage;
- Ability and willingness to travel countrywide (at least 50% of time).
Interested candidates are welcome to send their full CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Business Consultant to Market Players") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on experience and qualification.