Evocabank is looking for a C# Software Developer with:
a) Eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
b) Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team;
c) High sense of responsibility;
d) Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
- Perform web service programming for internet banking and mobile banking;
- Implement all the steps of the local software projects from design to integration with AS-Bank system;
- Perform object-oriented analysis; understand the requirements and problems and translate them into functional specifications;
- Initiate and support new business solutions, enhancing systems and automating bank operations.
- Higher education in IT or in a technical sphere;
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a C# (.NET) Software Developer;
- Working experience with ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework technologies;
- Good knowledge of WCF and REST technologies;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL server and relational database design;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- Self-development skills and ability to keep up to date with fast-changing trends;
- Ability to meet deadlines; high sense of responsibility;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of technical English language.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("C# Software Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.