Hosteeva is looking for a skilled Call Center Manager who can lead its representatives to better performance and improve service quality.
- Hire, train, coach and lead call center representatives as they provide support to customers;
- Answer representative's questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues, diffuse angry customers, or handle issues that cannot be fielded by representatives;
- Educate and coach workers regarding processes and practices;
- Prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- Experience in customer service;
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures;
- Fluent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability;
- Proficiency in necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their Cover Letter and CV as well as other relevant documents to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Call Center Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.