VXSoft is looking for a Support Center Specialist to provide technical support, training and guidance to different user groups of e-gov systems developed by the Company.
- Receive, prioritize and respond to incoming telephone, email and in-person requests for assistance from systems users in a timely and accurate way;
- Evaluate and resolve users issues in-person and remotely; correct routine issues, if needed contact appropriate resources for additional assistance;
- Identify user needs and help them in using specific systems features;
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users);
- Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues are resolved;
- Assist in training process of the Comapny's product customers.
- Excellent user-level computer skills (MS Windows, Office family products);
- Experience in providing technical customer service as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role and training to users with varying levels of technical expertise;
- Solid troubleshooting, verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with Public Administration is a plus;
- Experience using help desk, task management software (preferably JIRA) and remote support tools (TeamViewer, AnyDesk);
- Time management and multi-tasking abilities;
- Patience when handling tough cases;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Support Center Specialist") in the subject line of the email or deliver the hard copy to VXSoft LLC office at: 24d Baghramyan Ave. 3rd floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. Please note that no phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
250,000 - 300,000 AMD depending on qualifications and experience
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates