Evocabank is looking for a Call Center Specialist with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility; and excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Answer customer’s phone calls and provide necessary information;
- Responsible for identification of customer needs, consultation and sales through phone calls, electronic media and communication software;
- Check up, process and implement customer messages received from remote service systems;
- Work with databases, implement data entries;
- Prepare and present relevant reports.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of professional experience at bank as a Call Center Specialist;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, electronic communication software like Skype, Viber, WhatsApp;
- Excellent communication skills, literate speech;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Ability and desire to learn quickly;
- Advanced skills of customer acquisition and sales;
- Negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Fast orientation;
- Initiative and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates should send their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Call Center Specialist (Day Shift)") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- Environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team building and corporate events.