Evocabank is looking for a Card Product Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for customer needs assessment, and development of new card products and services in accordance with the competitive conditions of the market;
- Create and implement a product development roadmap;
- Continuously improve and update existing card products;
- Prepare and present relevant reports;
- Actively cooperate with digital PMs, digital POs and other stakeholders;
- Implement other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher education in Economics, Management or Finance;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the banking sector in card department;
- Good command of MS Office; knowledge of AS-Bank 4.0 program will be a plus;
- Experience in conducting market research and analysis;
- Experience in product development and implementation will be a big plus;
- Knowledge of fintech innovations and best practices;
- High sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability and desire to learn quickly;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian language.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating "Card Product Manager" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.