Evocabank is looking for a CB Reporting Officer to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Prepare and provide reports to the Central Bank of Armenia;
- Responsible for periodic review of CBA and the Bank’s internal legal acts and assurance of compliance with their requirements;
- Implement other tasks given by the supervisor.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance;
- At least 1 year of work experience as an Accountant; work experience at bank or other financial institutions will be a plus;
- International qualification (ACCA) will be a strong plus;
- Knowledge of RA Law on accounting, legal acts and international accounting standards;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office; good knowledge of AS-Bank 4.0 software program;
- Strong practical and analytical mind;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good command of Russian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("CB Reporting Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank team and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- Holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.