Ardshinbank is looking for a CBD - SME Operations Development Coordinator to join its team.
- Collect financial information on lending operations with SME customers in collaboration with the Customers Relations Responsible;
- File conclusions on planned operations with SME customers and submit them to the Bank's competent body;
- Analyse SME credit risk: assessment of creditworthiness and creditability, analysis of the need for credit resources, analysis of financial indicators, historical cash flow, financial position and profit analysis, forecasted cash flow planning;
- Develop the structure of SME lending tools and initiate final proposals to the Bank's credit committee;
- Prepare a draft credit committee report on the structure of SME lending tools;
- Control over the targeted use of the loan after its extension, in collaboration with the Customers Relations Responsible;
- Responsible for regular supervision of operations containing credit risk; initiate necessary amendments in collaboration with the Customers Relations Responsible; undertake appropriate measures in respect to distressed transactions in accordance with the Bank's internal regulations;
- Submit proposals on optimization and automation of SME servicing business processes to Corporate Customers Development Division;
- Perform other functions for ensuring the department activities according to internal legal acts of the Bank;
- Responsible for processing and modification of legal acts regulating the line processes.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics or Law;
- At least 3 years of experience with legal entities in the financial and banking sector for the last 5 years;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Licenses or certificates for project management, development of banking services conditions and processes is desirable;
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis, banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language.
All interested and qualified candidates are kindly requested to submit an application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or deliver to the head office of the Bank. Resumes in a free format will not be considered. Please clearly indicate the position title ("Coordinator_Corporate Development") in the subject line of the email, otherwise Your application will not be considered. The deadline for applications is 29 November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Application Form.zip.zip - Application Form