Ecoland LLC is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, professional candidate with utmost personal integrity for the position of Accountant. The Accountant will implement the accounting activities of the Company, perform duties and activities related to the accounting procedures, taxation, finance and reporting.
- Provide the Company's compliance with RA tax and labor legislation, RA accounting standards and requirements of other legal acts;
- Responsible for accounting, tax, statistical and other mandatory reports;
- Conduct assessment and prevention of tax risks;
- Coordinate the work of the accounting team;
- Create and submit financial reports to local tax authorities and other interested state bodies;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Plan expenditures and control budgeting;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reports;
- Organize the document circulation associated with the general, economic and financial activities of the Company;
- Perform other job-related assignments given by the Company Executive.
- University degree in Economics or Accounting;
- At least 5 years of professional work experience; experience with tax authorities will be an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel and 1C program;
- Good knowledge of RA tax and accounting legislation;
- Advanced leadership and analytical skills;
- Literacy in written Armenian language; knowledge of written Russian or English language is desirable;
- Professional qualifications are desirable.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the email. Please specify your preferred remuneration in the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.