Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, seeks a Chief of Party for USAID’s anticipated Integrity Project. The Integrity Project aims to improve governance and accountability in Armenia by reducing opportunities for corruption. Specifically, the future project will strengthen integrity systems and institutions operating within, improve legal and regulatory measures for preventing corruption, and engaging stakeholders for their expertise and monitor the effectiveness of reforms.
- Provide overall direction, oversight, and implementation of program activities in compliance with USAID regulations and Chemonics policies and procedures;
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID on strategic, managerial, and technical matters;
- Ensure quality control and overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including program results and deliverables;
- Professionally represent Chemonics to USAID, local government counterparts, private sector associations, civil society organizations, and other key stakeholders;
- Ensure that relevant, productive and complementary activities are coordinated and leveraged effectively;
- Identify issues and risks related to project implementation in a timely manner, suggesting appropriate adjustments.
- Advanced degree in Public Administration, Law, Government, or other relevant discipline, or a university degree in a relevant discipline with at least 20 years of relevant experience;
- 10 years of experience, of which 3 years as a Chief of Party or an equivalent leadership position of relevant, progressively responsible experience successfully implementing donor-funded anti-corruption programs in support of prevention, investigation, prosecution, transparency and accountability reforms, as well as promoting system-wide education and dialogue to advance anti-corruption reforms;
- Demonstrated track record of international program management experience, including budget and financial management, staff supervision and professional development, and implementation planning and monitoring;
- Prior work experience in Armenia, the Former Soviet Union, Central and Eastern Europe, or other countries transitioning to democracy;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a cover letter to: ArmeniaRecruitment@chemonics.com
by the deadline. Please specify the subject line of the email as "Integrity/ Chief of Party". Refrain from phone calls, please. Chemonics will contact the finalists.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.