Garage Masters Mall is looking for a Chief Operation Officer (COO), who will be responsible for the Organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. He/ she will be the Company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. He/ she will have to maintain control of diverse business operations and be an experienced and efficient leader. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Determine and formulate policies and provide the overall direction of the Organization within the guidelines set up by a board of directors or the CEO;
- Attain short and long-term financial and operational goals;
- Plan and direct all aspects of the Organization's operational policies, objectives, initiatives;
- Responsible for overall risk management within the Company (finance, social, etc.). Establish, in close partnership with the CEO, metrics to manage all of the key performance areas;
- Serve as the internal leader of the Organization:
a) Coordinate the annual operations plan and budget;
b) Lead the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the Organization;
c) Provide for all staff a strong day-to-day leadership presence; bridge national and international operations and support an open-door policy among all staff;
- Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers;
- Provide leadership to position the organization at the forefront of the industry;
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the Organization’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization;
- Oversee the organization operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources;
- The day-to-day running of the critical departments of the Organization such as production, marketing and sales, and distribution;
- Establish procedures and processes to ensure their smooth functioning;
- Provide timely operational information and assistance to the CEO.
- University degree in Business Administration or a relevant field;
- Proven experience as a Chief Operating Office or in a relevant role;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing;
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, as well as strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving;
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated personality; ability to work under pressure proactively and independently;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Chief Operation Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.