Expper Technologies invites energetic and compassionate individuals interested in psychology, research and technology to help the Company radically change the future of healthcare. As a Child Interactions Specialist, the incumbent will have the opportunity to work alongside experts, gain direct clinical experience working with children, learn about various psychological frameworks, and advance your professional development.
- Operate robots in various medical settings;
- Facilitate meaningful interactions with children undergoing medical treatments;
- Assist in research and content development;
- Complete daily notes and fill in the documentation;
- Participate in weekly meetings and discussions.
- Degree in Psychology, Child Development, or a related discipline will be considered an advantage;
- Previous work experience with children is preferable;
- Highly motivated to set and achieve goals, take initiatives, and solve issues independently as those arise;
- Strong team player dedicated to the company's goals/ mission and are able to work harmoniously with team members to achieve common goals;
- Ability to multitask and make progress on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Readiness to work part-time night shifts;
- Native or near-native English language proficiency.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a "Child Interactions Specialist" note in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Psychologists, Child Interaction Specialists