MoveCo Solutions is looking for a Client Success Representative to join its team.
- Provide sales support to customers by phone, email and chat communication;
- Maintain Company's standard operating procedures;
- Master clients' business operations and services to provide best customer experience;
- Use Company software to log all activity;
- Provide weekly reports on performance;
- Work with internal and external teams to adapt new techniques to improve KPIs.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Fluent/ native knowledge of English language;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fast learning, quick thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Ability to clearly present and demonstrate products and services;
- Ability to work evening and night shifts (7pm-4am);
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Ablility to work independently and as part of a team;
- Winning attitude and a proven track record of success;
- Ability to listen to people's concerns, understand their problems and offer solutions;
- Desire to succeed, grow and innovate.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Client Success Representative") in the subject line of the email. In the body of the email, please answer the following:
a) Rate your English language knowledge between 1-10
b) Are you able to work night shift (7pm-4am)?
c) What is your biggest goal?
Please note that emails without the above information will not be answered.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive fixed salary and commissions
Client Success Representative benefits:
- Work in a positive, fun and inclusive team environment that promotes growth and innovation;
- Professional and quality training and full support;
- Opportunity to work in a startup environment, where the incumbent will be a key part of the Company's success;
- Personal growth opportunities.