Tetra Tech is looking for an experienced Communication Consultant to work with a team of international and local experts to support USAID’s Market Liberalization and Electricity Trade (MLET) Program in Armenia. This is a consultancy agreement for the period of 01 March 2022 - 30 May 2023 and the Consultant will be compensated for a maximum 180 days of labor.
- Support outreach activities under all tasks of the MLET program (Energy Market Development, Energy Supply Diversification, and Cross-border Trade), as directed by program leadership;
- Serve as a communications point of contact to coordinate the project’s communication campaign;
- Monitor and evaluate the communications campaign and MLET communication activity; conduct a need and performance analysis; suggest areas for improvement;
- Work closely with the MLET team on organization of events in support of the MLET program;
- Format electronic and print communications, such as press releases and news briefings;
- Track media coverage, presentations, analytical materials, and other print and online products produced by the Government of Armenia and partners to inform MLET’s communications and outreach activities;
- Capture photos and videos of MLET events;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Journalism, Communications or other related field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience; experience in the international organization/ project sector will be considered an advantage; experience in and knowledge of Armenia’s energy sector will likewise be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both for oral and written communication;
- Relevant computer skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and cooperation in duties;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; team player.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV in English and a reference letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title (“Communication Consultant”) in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.