Armenia Tree Project (ATP) Charitable Foundation is looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to be responsible for establishing and strengthening relations with mass media, donors, hotels, and travel agencies with the goal of developing the image and visibility of ATP, specifically in Armenia. He/ she must be aware of all ATP program initiatives and will create press releases, stories, articles and other materials that will raise public awareness about ATP.
- Create campaigns and come up with messages;
- Plan and carry out marketing strategy;
- Manage budget;
- Monitor projects to ensure look, style, and feel of brand, evaluate impact and provide recommendations;
- Educate staff on the ATP brand;
- Manage public relations;
- Write press releases, articles;
- Plan production of promotional materials (brochures, calendars, signs, etc.);
- Act as media spokesperson;
- Build relationships with press, supporters and partners;
- Plan CSR campaigns;
- Organize events;
- Coordinate work with Boston office;
- Manage and supervise communications’ department work and volunteer work.
- Master's degree in PR, Marketing or Communications;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the above-mentioned fields in international organizations;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to work in team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office;
- Ability to travel with overnight stay in Armenian regions.
Note: Detailed requirements will be discussed with the shortlisted candidates.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Communications and Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Negotiable, based on experience
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Armenia Tree Project (ATP) Charitable Foundation has been planting trees since 1994 (around 5,5 million trees planted so far) and added environmental education as a core program area by 2005 (over 30,000 students, youth and teachers trained so far). The overall goal of the Environmental Education Program is to educate a new generation of environmental stewards in Armenia, who will take care of the trees ATP is planting today and will have a strong awareness about topics such as global climate change, deforestation, conserving water resources, biodiversity loss, recycling and waste management, etc. Please check out ATP website for more details: https://www.armeniatree.org/en/