World Wide Fund for Nature is seeking candidates for a Communications Assistant position to be based in Yerevan, Armenia. WWF offers a paid position of up to 12 months (with the possibility to extend), joining its Communication and Partnership Department, where the candidate will learn about what WWF does and develop his/her skills in the fields of communication, marketing, and public relations.
WWF offers an exciting opportunity to support, explore and contribute to its activities and mission. The Candidate will also have the chance to develop his/her competencies, work closely with the organization's teams and grow his/her network. The candidate will learn more about how the Organisation works and gain insight into the different issues we face.
- Produce, edit, revise and publishe a range of engaging texts (articles and/or interviews);
- Assist in Social Media Management and SMM General Activities (Content Gathering);
- Assisti n creation, editing, repurposing and publishing a wide variety of compelling and engaging digital and audio-visual products (using videos, photos, etc.) for the digital channels and internal platforms;
- Support the Com and colleagues from the internal communication team in the establishment and roll out of internal communication plans for WWF Armenia;
- Assist in General Administrative Tasks and in communication campaign-related activities;
- Participate in a communication and fundraising campaign brainstorming.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, PR or social sciences;
- Experience in communication or content writing is an asset;
- Experience in web or graphic design is an asset;
- Experience with filming and video editing is an asset;
- Fluency in the Armenian language and excellent proficiency in the English language, both written and oral;
- Desire to learn and self-develop;
- Strong motivation, well-organized and diligent person;
- Strong communication skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Communications Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.