Dar Foundation is looking for a Communications Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating public relations of the Project. He/ she is accountable to the Project Manager.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy of the Project;
- Increase the brand and other components awareness of the Project, as part of a branding guide and a pre-developed communication strategy;
- Raise awareness of the Project, including positioning and marketing, by developing strategies and communication campaigns;
- Prepare and manage the communication strategy schedule;
- Monitor all the communication materials of the Project, including printed materials, formats and content of the website and social platforms;
- Ensure long-term cooperation with local and international media, prepare press releases, press kits and other necessary components;
- Document the Project activities and communication through text, photos and videos;
- Prepare communication concept reports, if necessary.
- Qualifications in Marketing, Journalism or other related fields or 8 years of work experience in communications;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in communications;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian (Eastern), English and Russian languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possession of marketing tools and ability to combine an approved communication strategy;
- Strong knowledge of diverse media outlets, press, publications, and other resources;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud, Acrobat, Photoshop, and In-Design;
- Strong creative eye for design with the ability to design simple visual marketing content;
- Ability to take initiative and propose new ideas, yet be open to ideas from others;
- Highly-organized person with excellent time management skills;
- Teamwork skills and ability to work effectively with different departments;
- Innovative thinking and a high sense of responsibility;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends during special events.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Communications Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Depending on the qualification and work experience
"Dar" Foundation of Regional Development and Competitiveness has undertaken a community development project (hereinafter - the Project) of Geghamavan, Ddmashen, Zovaber, Tsakhkunk, Varser communities and Gagarin settlement of Sevan community of Gegharkunik Province of the Republic of Armenia (hereinafter - the Communities). The objective of the Project is to create self-sufficient Communities with sustainable development and innovative lifestyle, which will contribute to well-being, creativity, and happiness of its people.