Compensation and Benefits Coordinator is responsible for tasks related to analytical support, reporting and administration of all compensation and benefits aspects.
- Lead development projects in Total Rewards domain: plan, staff, implement, control and evaluate the projects;
- Responsible for workforce strategy development and planning (staffing needs, headcount and skills);
- Develop and administer new compensation strategies and realize analysis of current policies' efficiency (incentive plans, grading scheme, salary policy etc.);
- Responsible for compensation offers to employees in line with salary policy of the Company;
- Design and maintain employee social benefit package (wellbeing, health insurance, communications) to ensure that programs are competitive and motivating; coordinate benefit administration;
- Communicate information about an employee's compensation package and Company benefits (Company intranet, presentations, trainings);
- Design, develop and maintain Performance Evaluation process;
- Coordinate the completion of Salary Surveys from external organizations;
- Evaluate jobs, design and implement employee Grading Scheme;
- Responsible for accurate budgeting and analyzing processes related to Company's staff costs and HR budgets;
- Responsible for HR metrics monthly reporting for management and shareholders;
- Provide analytical support in all areas of HR aspects.
- Higher education, preferably in Finance, Economics, Compensation and Benefits or a related field;
- 2-3 years of experience in HR; experience of Administration/ Compensation and Benefits related domain is highly preferable;
- Telecom experience is a strong plus;
- Good knowledge of Armenian labor legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office tools (particularly Excel, Power Point);
- Fluency in English language;
- Analytical, good team playing and transversal communication skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the title of the position ("Compensation and Benefits Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.