The Content Manager is responsible for creating, improving and maintaining online and offline multimedia content to achieve the Company's business goals.
- Develop content strategy according to short-term and long-term marketing targets;
- Collaborate with marketing, PR and design teams to plan and develop content;
- Create and publish engaging content;
- Edit, proofread and improve online and offline content;
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager or similar;
- Strong planning skills;
- Ability to switch to different brands;
- Understanding marketing Personas;
- Excellent writing skills in Armenian language (English and Russian skills are an advantage).
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (in English language) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Content Manager") in the subject line of email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Yeremyan Projects is represented by "Father and Son Yeremyans" LLC. For more information, please visit: http://yeremyanproject.com/