International Republican Institute is looking for a Content Manager/ Visual Media Specialist. The incumbent will be tasked with developing COVID-19 informative website content development strategy, advise the website development design team, consult the relevant staff of Armenian national authorities on producing engaging content, analyzing, and evaluating website visitor's data, as well as, training the relevant staff of Armenian national authorities for ensuring websites smooth operation and continuity of its content. The incumbent shall oversee the integration of content produced by civil society, independent media organizations, and the government. The Content Manager will also be able to assist in the maintenance of the website, troubleshooting technical problems as they occur. The incumbent should demonstrate deep technical expertise in the field of strategic communication, visual communication and preferably public health policy with at least 3 years of prior experience. The incumbent shall also demonstrate knowledge on website content management, as well as, writing and producing engaging textual and audio-visual content.
- Develop content development strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets of the IRI "Combatting COVID-19 Disinformation in Armenia" project;
- Advise the website development design team of the website to plan and develop site content, style, and layout;
- Write, edit and proofread textual and audio-visual content for the mentioned website;
- Manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers;
- Consult and advise the project partners and key stakeholders on produced content regarding the COVID-19, including COVID-19 disinformation, suggest revisions to the content where applicable. Formulate a cross-platform content strategy;
- Train key stakeholders' team in writing and producing engaging content for the website, as well as on how to analyze website traffic and, user’s engagement metrics;
- Support the Project team during the reporting periods and data collection such as the number of advertisements produced and aired on television and social media, the number of views advertisements receive on social media as well as the number of unique visitors to COVID-19 Informational Platform. Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels;
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media;
- Perform other tasks, assigned by the supervisor.
- Proven 2-3 years of work experience as a Content Manager or in a similar role;
- Expertise in data visualization and video media production; knowledge of the following programs: Microsoft Office, digital production tools/ software such as Final Cut Pro, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects;
- Excellent skills relevant to pre-production and post-productions activities including writing, scripting, camera operations, and computer-based animation, editing and archiving;
- Technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing;
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content;
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices;
- Excellent writing skills in Armenia, Russian and English languages;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- MSs degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Marketing, or a relevant field.
Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Content Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with experience