The Core Banking (Armsoft) Specialist of Information Service Department will provide company-wide strategic, analytical and technical support for business operation and management reporting. The Specialist acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community working with IT project teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) of Reporting services server. He/ she is also heavily involved with the distribution and successful delivery of all business intelligence reports.
- Support Business with core banking applications’ support;
- Prepare and install new reports upon business needs;
- Responsible for core banking application and services normal operation;
- Maintain core banking systems up-to-date;
- Work with main core banking vendors support teams to escalate and find solutions for issues;
- Automate tasks within core banking systems using SQL server tools and core banking applications;
- Provide level 2 support to employees based on tickets;
- Responsible for Core Banking initiatives from HQ Team; be part of Internal Scoring Development;
- Work with Internal and External Development in terms of integration of custom applications with core banking applications and services;
- Responsibility for supporting custom-built and internally developed core applications;
- Report directly to Core Banking Team Leader.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Background in working with core banking applications in financial institutions;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian Software Bank 4.0 Administration;
- Ability to document and visualize business needs and requirements in a clear, intelligible and practical manner;
- Understanding of and practical application skills in banking technologies and services;
- Project development skills are a plus;
- Process and data flow description and flowcharting skills;
- Knowledge of AS Accounting, Wages or other AS software is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL coding and script (SQL procedures) preparation is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL reporting services and PowerBI is a plus;
- Knowledge of any programming language (i.e. Java, PHP, C#, etc.) is a huge plus;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Commitment, accuracy, systemic approach to work;
- Ability to learn quickly and handle the new application’s support quickly.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position are welcome to e-mail their detailed CV to FINCA at: email@example.com
. Please specify the subject line of the e-mail as ("Core Banking (Armsoft) Specialist").
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.