Yeremyan Projects is seeking an energetic and positive person with an enthusiasm for corporate events to join its team as a Corporate Events Manager.
- Manage and execute events for employees, including cultural events, corporate parties, recruiting events, employee engagement events;
- Define events strategy and design a plan for successful execution;
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence;
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the events' success;
- Analyse the events' success and prepare reports;
- Motivate employees to attend next event.
- At least 3 years of experience in corporate event planning or in a similar function;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Enthusiastic mindset;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours to execute evening events as needed.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
. Please, indicate the position title ("Corporate Events Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.