ID Bank is looking for a strong and experienced Corporate Product Development Unit Specialist who will be responsible for performing the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Develop corporate banking products and ensure their promotion;
- Conduct performance analysis of existing products and make suggestions for improvement;
- Analyze market and products offered by competitors;
- Compile reports on corporate products;
- Provide data on product sales to stakeholders;
- Develop new sales mechanisms for corporate products;
- Predict sales volumes of invested products and perform profit calculation;
- Carry out fund-related activities;
- Develop and implement marketing measures for the promotion of corporate products together with other departments.
- Higher education;
- 1-3 years of work experience in the banking sector;
- Knowledge of banking products and services;
- Knowledge of banking legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Digital skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Proper work organization and time management skills;
- Ability to negotiate; quick and effective problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of business ethics norms.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualifies them for this position should send filled in application form attached to this announcement to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Corporate Product Development Unit Specialist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers its employees a wide range of privileges, particularly, a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms, etc.
ID Bank Application Form.zip.zip - Application Form