AMX is looking for a Corporate Services Specialist - Depository System to join its Depository Services Department team! As a professional, he/ she needs to have work experience in customer service and finance. It is necessary to have financial or economic education and knowledge about securities market to better understand and organize current processes.
- Responsible for work related to granting the status of system members and service;
- Provide advice to financial institutions on becoming a member of the system and information by phone or by arranging meetings;
- Examinate documents submitted to become a member of the system;
- Responsible for preparing documents required for concluding a membership agreement, internal agreement, signing organization and providing the necessary documents to the IT service (by opening a relevant ticket);
- Organize seminars for system members and employees to get them acquainted with the test systems and the main legal regulations;
- Submit documents for receiving payments for becoming a member of the system to accounting;
- Open eligible cash accounts for a member of the system after signing organization of the relevant contract;
- Responsible for review of rules and tariffs amended by the RA law, submission of objections if necessary, submission of proposals on changes to the rules of the CDA;
- Responsible for testing a new version of the Depend program. Create a test script that includes all the actions performed by the Depend program and all the bugs and problems that have been identified so far. The operations defined in the test script are tested too;
- Responsible for registry and custody services;
- Provide advice to account operators by telephone or e-mail on securities placement, issuer corporate registration and other services provided to issuers and account holders;
- In case of concluding/ renewing the registry maintenance contract, responsible for issuance of new state bonds, as well as securities issued by foreign custodians (data are taken electronically from the respective foreign custodian), opening of monetary instruments, entering the required data on the DEPEND and ANNA website, adding the ISIN code assigned to the list of owners transferred by the system member, implementation of placement via message-hub and providing access to the issuer to serve the issuer in the DEPEND software system;
- Responsible for granting/ terminating access to the DEPEND system to account operators as a result of concluding, renewing or changing the account management contract, and in case of change of the account operator, notify the previous account operator in writing about the termination of service access;
- Provide answers to inquiries received from bankruptcy trustees, lawyers, legal entities/ individuals and Submission of a paper account for the collection of tariffs in the cases defined by the rules to the accounting department;
- Responsible for collection of required documents, Preparation of handover-acceptance act, organization of signature and provision of documents based on the court seizure decision submitted by the investigative body/ police;
- Provide documents to the account holders/ issuers electronically or in paper form, which are the basis for registration of securities transactions in accordance with the rules;
- Responsible for preparation of a report on the amounts collected, organization of a signature defined by the rules for submission of answers to inquiries, submitted by persons outside the scope of persons defined by law, submission on a monthly basis.
- Higher education in Finance or Economics;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the financial industry;
- Knowledge about securities market;
- Knowledge of business processes related to securities transactions is an advantage;
- Knowledge of DEPEND program is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SWIFT and BANKMAIL systems is an advantage;
- Teamwork and team leadership skills;
- Ability to orientate quickly and solve problems;
- Ability to orientate quickly in a stressful situation and solve problems in a short time;
- Ability to articulate thoughts clearly, simply in writing and orally.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Corporate Services Specialist - Depository System") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Health and travel insurance;
- Sports compensation;
- Paid time off;
- Opportunities to participate in professional development and courses;
- Professional atmosphere;
- Special discounts from different companies for the company's employees.