The Credit Documentation Manager will play a focal role in driving and leading the credit documentation processes with end-to-end ownership and responsibility for accurate, timely, safe and complete documentation of credit related cases for complex Retail and Wholesale Banking customers' credit deals.
- Manage the documentation processes of complex credit facilities and collaterals, including planning, organizing the collection, monitoring, review and quality check of Company incorporation related documents, registration certificates, ownership rights checking, exploring legal details of complex cases to make sure that proper authorization is obtained for creation of credit facility and collateral multilateral agreements;
- Lead the agreements preparation and signing operations with end-to-end ownership of credit documentation processes for wholesale banking customers ensuring accuracy, completeness and conformity to the local laws, rules, regulations and internal policies and procedures;
- Create and continuously improve the standardized and tailored facility, security and other credit related agreements and documents (procedures, contracts, consents, etc.) for presenting to Head of Credit Services and Legal Department for oversight;
- Responsible for timely and accurate check and sign of Retail Banking and Staff related credit and security agreements and other related documents on behalf of the Bank in accordance with the local law and in conformity with the internal rules, regulations and delegated authorities when and where necessary;
- Provide accurate and professional legal advice based on the specifications of corporate documentations, credit facilities and collateral documentation during the whole end-to-end process of requesting documents, preparing credit documentation and progressing with signing and notarization;
- Make decisions about the accuracy and completeness of the presented documents to further prepare the facility/ security agreements, consent/ permission letters;
- Take administrative responsibilities (production of task-related reports, document filing, register keeping for consent letters, agreements, POAs, other credit documentation);
- Assist Head of Credit Services in coaching and motivating credit documentation team for meeting the expected level of service quality from key stakeholders.
- Proven self- motivational, analytical, planning, negotiation, organizational, problem-solving, lateral thinking, managerial and project management skills to be able to handle problems in a confident and decisive manner;
- Organized personality with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines; ablility to work with ambiguity and complexity; self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm;
- High level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, mitigating controls and risk management processes;
- 3-5 years prior credit documentation management experience;
- Master's or post-graduate degree in Law.
The Following Skills are Essential for this Role:
- Demonstration of a flexible approach to change; a willingness to embrace change, and the ability to communicate and gain commitment to change; leadership skills for constantly changing credit operations risk environment;
- Creating innovative ideas; a positive and balanced outlook with the ability to make decisions in complex and difficult situations;
- Ability to make robust/ tough decisions which may be contrary to the business wishes;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands;
- Good Knowledge of local legislation (mainly Civil Code, Banking legislation, CBA regulations, etc.);
- Experience in drafting credit facility and collateral agreements, both in Armenian and English languages;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages (verbal/ written);
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (importantly Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this role, please visit: https://ats.hirebee.ai/en/jobs/credit-documentation-manager-5
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.