Evocabank is looking for a Credit Monitoring Specialist. The ideal candidate has eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of loans according to operational requirements and prescribed methodologies;
- Prepare reports on implemented credit monitoring;
- Check the completeness of credit packages;
- Implement other instructions given by the supervisor;
- Implement other duties related to the division tasks defined by the Bank's internal legal acts.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 1 year of banking experience as a Credit Specialist or Credit Analyst;
- Excellent command of Armenian banking legislation and crediting procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and deep knowledge of MS Excel;
- Negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Good command of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or in English to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Credit Monitoring Specialist") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.