InterTech is looking for a Persian speaking Customer Experience Representative who will act as a liaison, provide product/ services information and resolve any emerging problems that the customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Being pivotal in ensuring that Company provides the highest level of customer service delivery, the successful candidate will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed;
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, social media and online chat - customer inquiries include information on products/ services provided by the Company and part of excellent customer service is building retention with customers, making them feel welcomed and special;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools;
- Provide uninterrupted service by helping the customers with all their enquiries;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Being the first one handling customer’s issues and understanding them from their perspective, give feedback to other departments helping constantly improve the platform in a way it reflects customer’s perspective;
- Recommend potential product/ services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive improvements in operations that positively impact on service delivery and to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Resolve product/ services problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Associate degree in a business-related field; bachelor's degree is a plus;
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Farsi language; advanced knowledge of English language;
- Solid business acumen with exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Strong customer facing skills, phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done;
- Highly organized and flexible;
- Good at prioritizing and meeting changing deadlines;
- Results-oriented, self-motivated with a high level of ambition;
- Ability to deliver quality despite many parallel tasks ongoing;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience in data analysis and reconciliation.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Customer Experience Representative") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.