Landmark Capital is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to start his/ her appointment as soon as possible. The probation period will last for 3 months. The terms and conditions will be discussed individually.
- Build and maintain profitable relationships with key customers;
- Keep customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales;
- Expand the customer base;
- Understand key customer individual needs and address these;
- Supervise customer service representatives;
- Interact with customers using phone, fax, email, the Company website and in person;
- Use social media to help promote the Company's products and services;
- Help develop new products, services and promotions based on customer preferences;
- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls;
- Coordinate with marketing on lead generation;
- Promote the Organization and products;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Business/ Administration or a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player with leadership skills;
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Customer Relationship Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.