InterTech is looking for a Data Analyst with authentic enthusiasm for accurate and predictive real-time data and who can execute in a fast-paced, creative, and continually evolving environment. The incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business' operational and analytics databases to provide data insights for business decisions. The successful candidate will also be responsible for examining the business needs when it comes to data and compiling/ delivering relevant reports by optimizing the reporting system. He/ she will ensure that everyone is aligned when it comes to data and be fully able to understand its contents.
- Confirm project requirements by studying user requirements; confer with others on project team;
- Understand and be up to date with the unique needs of the business when it comes to data;
- Work with Management to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment;
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole;
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project;
- Analyze data and create dashboard and custom reports based on the requests;
- Use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts;
- Take ownership of data analysis activities and work closely with end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualization solutions (e.g. reporting and dashboards);
- Work with reporting software and statistical techniques in order to analyze campaigns, A/ B testing, ROI, etc;
- Create presentations, graphs, tables and other reporting deliverables to present a user-friendly version of relevant data across the Company's verticals;
- Evaluate BI tools and propose the best solution for the business;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve reporting, discover issues and deliver better service.
- University degree in Business Administration, Statistics, IT/ Computer Science or Mathematics;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience in iGaming industry is a big plus;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting/ visualization software (Tableau, Power BI), databases (SQL), programming (Python, R) and ETL frameworks;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS) is a big plus;
- Experience in advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar);
- Advanced mathematical, analytical and conceptual thinking skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Managerial experience and excellent problem-solving skills is a big plus;
- Proven teamwork and communication skills to ensure optimal understanding of the information provided;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to see the "big picture", evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests;
- Experience in team management is a plus;
- English language proficiency;
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors;
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/ or projects;
- Experience in using programming language such as Python, R and strong T-SQL programming;
- Capability of developing database queries using SSIS packages, T-SQL, MSSQL and MySQL scripts;
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the business' ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Expertise in data modeling and query performance tuning on SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres or similar platforms;
- Highly motivated, technical savvy person with analytic thinking, and entrepreneurial skills, to lead the teams day to day in how to best use data and ad tech to drive client goals.
Interested candidates who have the right skills and experience for this job are welcome to send their most updated CV to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Data Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, plus package of benefits, including medical insurance and gym membership.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
All interested and qualified candidates