ClinStatDevice is looking for a self-motivated, highly productive and accountable data enthusiast to join a team of data analysts/ statisticians. Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst, the successful candidate will work on creating new models for analyzing complex relationships.
- Write, modify and debug R/ Python programs;
- Provide statistical, R/ Python programming expertise;
- Facilitate R/ Python based code and solution operationalization;
- Develop reusable, reproducible and validated R/ Python statistical programs;
- Clean and analyze survey data using R/ Python; work in a team to manage data collection; conduct descriptive analysis, and create custom, reproducible reports;
- Apply and develop hypothesis testing methods, conduct regression analysis and build predictive models;
- Transfer theoretical statistical concepts into computationally programming codes and apply advanced statistical modeling in a more practical coding manner;
- Use advanced data visualization techniques to represent the findings;
- Develop interactive dashboards for preliminary and final data analysis, and reporting of the results;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- University degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field; PhD degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in data management and analysis;
- Excellent R and Python programming skills;
- Experience with large administrative databases such as health care claims survey or personnel data is preferred;
- Experience in performing data profiling;
- Experience with statistical inference;
- Experience with traditional supervised machine learning algorithms;
- Experience in advanced regression analysis, mixed-effect modelling, non-linear modelling, survival analysis, and Bayesian statistics is a plus;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure and tied timelines.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the applicant's email address and the title of the position "Data Analyst" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.