The Data Feed Administrator will work to build a data universe on holdings, products, providers as the Company receives them from multiple sources to support its investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based. He/ she will work on global projects to expand the Company's applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications, microservices fabric to its larger core systems.
- Support business analysts with data mapping tasks;
- Monitor the data feed process, troubleshoot with file loading errors;
- Contact with providers and suppliers if any data/ files are missing;
- Map security codes/ exchanges for particular assets as and when they arrive;
- Make sure uploaded data was successfully processed and saved according to defined process rules;
- Make sure that data subscribers were successfully notified and received data updates;
- Notify the ցlients if there are data loading issue;
- Research and input the investments in database;
- Work with the local and global teams.
- University graduate with 2 years of working experience is preferable;
- Understanding of finance/ investment industry is preferable;
- Proven ability to gather, organise, synthesize and prioritise large amounts of complex information from various sources under time pressure, and to the appropriate level of detail;
- Experienced within continuous delivery and integration environments;
- Excellent and analytical problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to identify, define and prioritise business needs/ problems/ issues, then define/ develop/ influence feasible solutions;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English language is preferable.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in the English language to: email@example.com
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Data Feed Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills; plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with good understanding of finance/ investment industry and fluency in English language.