ID Bank CJSC is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate to fulfil the responsibilities listed below.
- Dig deeper into data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies;
- Make behavioral research to understand customers' needs and recommend changes;
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation;
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred;
- Experience with databases, complex SQL querying;
- Experience working with and creating data architectures;
- Knowledge of statistics (hypothesis testing, regression models, performing full exploratory analysis);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage data collection process, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail;
- Experience with data manipulation languages such as R, Python (Pandas, visualization and statistical libraries, etc.) is preferred;
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
- Self-motivated, quick learner and innovative person;
- Good time management skills and punctuality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send filled in application form attached to this announcement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Data Scientist of Sales Division") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
After successful completion of the probation period, the Bank offers the selected candidate a comprehensive medical insurance package, a comprehensive bonus plan, a corporate package for sports club services, banking services on preferential terms.
ID Bank Application Form.zip - Application Form