Praemium RA is looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) to join the Company's local and remote teams working on its core fin-tech applications. The Database Administrator is responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the database. He/ she will also be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
- Support, administer, optimize and help expand the Company's SQL Server database environments running on Windows and Azure platforms;
- Provide database design and implementation of SQL Server databases;
- Provide database deployment support for test and production environments;
- Diagnose and address database performance issues using performance monitors, SQL profiler, third-party and internal tools;
- Interact with Windows administrators on Windows server operating systems issues related to databases;
- Support data replication using SQL replication for reporting database environments;
- Troubleshoot database production problems and database connectivity issues;
- Document, define, maintain and enforce policies and standards for database development;
- Work with different groups across the Company to maintain a common vision in the way database design, database development and ETL processing must be done.
- Experience with SQL Server and Transact-SQL;
- Work experience with stored-procedures and complex database structures;
- Experience in development environment (the Company's software is built by its internal teams on .Net, C# and VB.Net);
- Knowledge of .Net, C# and VB.Net;
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a delivery-focused environment;
- Responsibility and commitment to deadlines;
- Self-motivation and preparedness to work without direct supervision;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be a morning person to work with the Company's Australian team;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience in financial systems, particularly in stocks or securities is a plus.
Qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Database Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance and professional development opportunities.