Ucom is looking for a Database Developer who will be responsible for data gathering and providing from billing databases and data warehouses, as well as design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing databases, objects, etc.
- Responsible for IT reporting and data warehouse development, configuration and maintenance;
- Responsible for reports development for internal customer;
- Develop regular export data from billing and data warehouse;
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers;
- Develop complex reports; prepare/ process set of data for crosschecking;
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Higher education in Computer Science or an equivalent domain;
- Proven work experience as a Database Developer;
- Experience with SQL and PL/ SQL;
- Work experience with stored-procedures and complex database structures;
- Knowledge of development tools;
- Good level of English and Russian languages;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position ("Database Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.